- 2Make your purchase
- 3Notify us (Pre alert)
- 4Make your payment
- 5Request shipping
Clubox is an International Mailbox service that provides you with a quick and easy way to complete your online purchases in the United States through a physical address in Miami that allows you to send your purchases, documents, packages or merchandise to any personal destination or corporate.
It is a solution for our affiliates nationally or internationally. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality service in the United States.
We have Servientrega as a logistics operator which allows us to work without intermediaries and have the best delivery times. More than 30 years of logistics experience with a presence in several Latin American countries, differentiate us and have earned us the trust of our customers.
WE ARE SERVICE FROM
For packages from 1 to 110 lbs.
Price per pound
USD $2.5 x # of pounds
*Minimum 1 pound
2% of the declared value
*Minimum 2 USD
A 40-pound package declared at $100 (or less)
$5 + (40 x $2.50) +$2 = $107
$10 up to one pound, $2.50 per additional pound
Miami office retreats
There will be a$5 processing fee (may be multi-package consolidations) plus $5 IN/OUT fee per package received
- There are no volume charges, no credit card charges and no bank deposit (we will no longer charge the 4% paypal fee).
- There are no fuel charges.
- Home delivery or office pick up nationwide included in the rate (except special routes) In Colombia, e.g. San Andres Islands.
- Daily air shipments Monday through Friday (and Saturday during the Christmas season).
- Bilingual service for the United States and Colombia.
Remove labels, consolidate, returns. These will be charged according to order units, weight/volume and packaging material used.
Shipments may rest in our warehouse for 30 days free of charge, after this time and up to 30 days more will have a storage charge according to the table below, if after 60 days of receipt of the package without payment and without notification of dispatch by the customer the goods will be declared abandoned and will be discarded.
Shipments arriving to the national customs territory through the official mail network and urgent shipments entering the country, whose FOB value is equal to or less than two hundred dollars of the United States of America (US$200) not including delivery expenses, shall not be subject to the payment of the customs duty corresponding to the specific tariff subheading of the merchandise or to the tariff subheadings 98.07.10.00.00 or 98.07.20.00.00 of the customs tariff. In case of exceeding USD $200, you must pay the total amount of the Customs tax of VAT and Tariff on the CIF value.
Decree 1090 of 2020 (Effective August 18, 2020) DECREE 1090 OF AUGUST 3, 2020.
- It is important to highlight that no more than: 6 units of the same item can be mobilized, regardless of the brand, reference material, etc.
- Its declared value does not exceed US$2,000.
- Your actual weight does not exceed 110 U.S. lbs.
- Measurements 55″ maximum on any one edge of the box.
- Products must not bear purchase labels.
- Cell phones may not be accompanied with any other contents (charger and hands-free only), and must travel with the following tariff item: 85.17.12.00.00 – Mobile Phones – Cellular. Additionally, the IMEI number of the cell phone must be added to the contents, which can be found on the cell phone box or by dialing *#06# on the cell phone.
- Up to $200 of declared value, no VAT (19%) or duty (10%) is payable.
- After $200 of declared value, VAT (19%) and duty (10%) are payable.
FROM MIAMI – COLOMBIA: 5 to 7 business days (due to adverse pandemic situations)
Restrictions on shipments to Colombia
- By origin, documentation and physical characteristics.
- Aerosols or articles containing any compressed gas.
- Shipments without commercial invoice or declaration of value.
- Shipments with more than 6 units of the same reference number.
- Shipments of doubtful origin.
- Shipments with clearly undervalued value declarations.
- War toys or sex toys.
- Military clothing and articles.
- Due to its physicochemical characteristics.
- Shipments and perishable foods.
- Liquids, Liquors.
- Dangerous Goods.
- Pornographic material.
- Alkaloids, narcotics, narcotics, sleeping pills outside national and international laws.
- Precursors or raw materials for the production of banned substances.
- Fruits, vegetables, fresh vegetables and greens.
- Flora and fauna.
- Seeds or dry grains.
- Roots and tuber vegetables.
- Condiments and unprocessed spices.
- Chemical or biological products for agricultural use.
- Live animals and insects without compliance with requirements.
- Animal feeds.
- Medicines or vaccines for veterinary use.
The Colombian customs can verify the shipments and its content and can reassess the value of the tax paid, this happens very rarely, Servientrega is not involved in this decision, but we will inform you of this situation in a timely manner.
Once we dispatch the shipment to the country of destination, you can track your packages with your tracking number at www.servientrega.us or you can call the customer service at (786)-331-9001.
Contact us by phone
at 786 331 9001 if you are in the United States (Miami) or 432 05 43 if you are in Colombia (Bogotá).
WhatsApp +57 317 6696901
Write to us at email@example.com